Follow our step by step guide to Decorate a Christmas Wreath. Produce a unique wreath for your home using simple decorations and festive greenery, perfect for your front door during the festive season.
You will need…
1. Weave the garland around the wreath.
2. Add the bunches of holly berries, securing them to the wreath with wire where necessary.
3. Clip in the bird decorations on to the branches of the wreath.
4. Then add your chosen decorations, again securing them to the wreath with wire.
5. Tie a bow with the ribbon, do this by making two loops in the shape of a bow and wrap some wire around the centre to fix.
6. Trim the ends and attach the bow to the bottom of the wreath.
Hang your Christmas wreath on your front door or above the fireplace for the festive season.
Find your nearest Gisela Graham stockist
to login to our online store or if you are interested in becoming a Gisela Graham stockist please email: email@example.com or call 020 7708 4956.