The RHS Chelsea Flower Show will be taking over the Royal Hospital Chelsea this week. The theme of this year’s show will champion the health and wellbeing benefits of greening-up our grey spaces. Get into the spirit of the Chelsea Flower Show by bringing some colour into your homes with our assortment of silk flowers. The perfect way to brighten up a dull room this summer.
Highlights of the Chelsea Flower Show this year will include:
– Photographic exhibits and a floral arch to celebrate the 90th birthday of the RHS patron, HM the Queen.
– A 60-foot carriage from Belmond British Pullman, which will form part of the 6,000sq ft planted-up station in the Great Pavilion.
– The RHS Garden for Health, Happiness and Horticulture designed by Ann-Marie Powell, and the Modern Apothecary Garden designed by RHS Ambassador Jekka McVicar.
– The memorable poppies tribute by Phillip Johnson at the entrance to the show.
– Horticultural showman Diarmuid Gavin is back with The British Eccentrics Garden featuring bizarre garden gadgetry that comes to life every 15 minutes.
– An acoustic garden inspired by world-leading percussionist Dame Evelyn Glennie will play musical notes to visitors.
– Horticultural inspiration from around the world, including Jordan, the Netherlands, Cambodia, Japan, Chile, Australia and more.
To find out more visit the Royal Horticultural Society website.
Find your nearest Gisela Graham stockist
To find your nearest Gisela Graham Stockist please click here.
For Trade enquiries please email – email@example.com or call – 020 7708 4956.
Existing trade customers can click here to login.